Dr. A.M. Yenikomshian founded The Center for Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery on the philosophy that there is no such thing as a “one-size-fits-all” solution for aesthetic improvement. Each individual is unique and must be treated as such. This commitment to personalized patient care is just one of the traits that distinguish this trusted cosmetic surgeon from other plastic surgeons in the San Jose and Los Gatos area.
A board-certified cosmetic and plastic surgeon with more than 30 years of experience, Dr. A.M. Yenikomshian has enjoyed a rich medical career. After receiving his medical degree from the American University of Beirut in 1972, Dr. Yenikomshian completed his residency at Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse, New York, and his plastic surgery residency at the Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn, New York.
Dr. Yenikomshian’s contributions to the medical community over the years include numerous publications and positions at several prestigious hospitals. In addition to his career as a highly respected cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Yenikomshian has served as president of the staff and chairman of the department of surgery at Santa Teresa Hospital. He is currently the chairman of the division of plastic surgery at Good Samaritan Hospital in San Jose.
Dr. Yenikomshian performs a wide variety of cosmetic procedures, including:
- Breast augmentation with implants to enhance the size and shape of the breasts.
- Breast lift surgery to rejuvenate breasts that have begun to sag and droop.
- Breast reduction surgery to bring disproportionately large breasts into improved harmony with the rest of the body.
- Face lift surgery to turn back the clock for patients whose facial skin has begun to show signs of aging.
- Cosmetic eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, to make patients look more refreshed and alert.
- Rhinoplasty, or nose reshaping surgery, to give patients the nasal contours they desire.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and other non-surgical injectable treatments to reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the skin.
- Liposuction to rid the body of isolated deposits of fat that do not respond to diet and exercise.
- Tummy tuck surgery, or abdominoplasty, to trim the abdominal region.
- Post-bariatric surgery to remove excess skin and lingering pockets of fat from the bodies of patients who have undergone massive weight loss.
Dr. Yenikomshian also has extensive experience in the field of reconstructive plastic surgery, including breast reconstruction after mastectomy. His work with burn and trauma patients continues to bring him tremendous satisfaction.
Dr. A. M. Yenikomshian is affiliated with the following professional societies:
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Medical Association
- Santa Clara County Medical Association
Contact Dr. A.M. Yenikomshian
If you would like to learn more about Dr. A.M. Yenikomshian and the plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures he performs, contact our cosmetic surgeon at his San Jose- and Los Gatos-area plastic surgery practice today.